AWARDS – SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH
Dr. Reddy’s vast clinical expertise has earned him several prestigious awards. For his professional excellence and humanitarian work, he has been well honored in medical, educational and social circles.
- 1.Dr. Vijay Anand Reddy has been awarded as “The Legend in the field of Oncology” at the Times Healthcare Achievers Awards
function at HICC, Hyderabad on 28th Feb’ 2017.
- 2. American Acadamy of Ophthalmology Achievement Award.
- 3. "Best Scientific Paper Award 2009 “for Ruthenium 106 Plaque Brachytherapy: Indications And Outcome in Ocular Tumors – Awarded by AROICON – 2009, Hyderabad, INDIA
- 4. “Best Scientific Poster Award 2009” for Histopathology of Retinoblastoma after primary Chemotherapy – Awarded by AROICON – 2009, Hyderabad, INDIA
Best Scientific Poster Award, 2009 WITH Dr. Feroza Patel at AROICON – 2009, Hyderabad, India
- 5. “BEST POSTER” AWARD 2008 Awarded by American Academy of Ophthalmology at Atlanta, GA, USA
- 6. YOUNG INVESTIGATORS AWARD ‘ 2001 Awarded at New Delhi by Eli Lilly & Company, USA
- 7. “INTERNATIONAL CANCER RESEARCH TECHNOLOGY TRANSFER AWARD” Awarded in 1998 by UICC, Geneva, Switzerland
- 8. “YOUNG SCIENTIST AWARD” 1996. Awarded by Indo-American Cancer Congress, New York, 1996
Young Scientist Award, 1996 with Dr. Kalluri Subrahmanyam & Dr. Chitti R. Moorthy, President, Indo – US Cancer Foundation, New York, USA.
- 9. “BEST SCIENTIFIC PAPER AWARD” 1996 at XVIII National Conference of Assoc. Oncologists of India” at Aurangabad, INDIA
Best Scientific Paper Award, 1996 with Dr. K. A Dinshaw (Director , Tata Memorial
- 10. “NARGIS DUTT MEMORIAL FOUNDATION AWARD” 1995 Awarded by Nargis Dutt Memorial Foundation, Flushing, New York, USA
Nargis Dutt Memorial Award, 1995 with Dr. Dattetreyudu Nori at New York Hospital, Queens, New York, USA
- 11. "INTERNATIONAL CANCER RESEARCH TECHNOLOGY TRANSFER AWARD” Awarded in 1992 by UICC, Geneva, Switzerland
ICRETT Award, 1992 with Dr. Margarett Spittle,(Director , Meyerstein Institute of Oncology, London) at UICC, Geneva, Switzerland
Dr. Reddy’s work has been spread across urban, semi urban and rural areas. He has been felicitated at various educational institutes, organizations and at Indian Medical Association at Hyderabad, Mahbubnagar, Karimnagar, Nizamabad, Vizag and Warangal.
- 1. On the occasion of Doctor’s Day, 2013, Dr. Reddy was felicitated by Apollo Hospitals, Hyderabad for his extensive social service for poor and needy cancer patients through CURE Foundation.
For Community Services on the occasion of Doctor’s Day 1st July 2013, with Dr. Mandeep Singh at Apollo Hospitals, Hyderabad